is a series of activities aimed at obtaining registered status as a student at the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Brawijaya. All administrative registration activities must be carried out by all students in an orderly manner at the beginning of each semester in accordance with the provisions of the academic calendar.
1. Registration of new prospective students administration Each new student candidate is required to register online by logging in to p: //siam.ub.ac.id in accordance with the provisions in the announcement of admission of new students with a predetermined deadline. Every new student who cannot fulfill the provisions in the announcement of new student admission is declared to resign as a new student of Universitas Brawijaya in the relevant academic year.
2. Registration of old student administration Registration requirements are announced on the UB website at the end of each semester which includes activities:
o Paying off the tuition fee
o Getting back active status for students who have just finished their study leave (terminal) or students who have not been registered in the previous semester which is no more than two semesters cumulatively.
o Fill in the administrative registration form to obtain a Student Identity Card (KTM)
Registration procedures (for new students) and her registration (for old students) are fully regulated by Brawijaya University which can be seen in the announcement at the beginning of each semester.
Academic registration is registration done by students to obtain the right to participate in academic activities in a particular semester. Academic registration includes the following activities:
• Consult the study plan with the Academic Advisor or Head / Secretary of the Department (if facing difficulties).
• Fill in the Study Plan Card (KRS) into the Academic Information System which can be done online at http://siam.ub.ac.id, or using the Computational Laboratory facility within the faculty.
• Approval of Study Plan Cards (KRS)
• Filling in Study Plan Change Card.
• Course cancellation.
• For certain cases, filling in KRS must be approved by the Head / Secretary of the Department or Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs.
• KRS that has been approved by the PA lecturer must be immediately submitted to the Academic Sub Division of the Faculty