Management Department strategic plan
DEPARTMENT’S PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
|Indikator||Base line||Target 2014||Target 2015||Target 2016||Target 2017|
|1||Number of lecturers with Doctoral degrees||25||35||37||? 39|
|2||Number of Professors||7||9||10|
|3||Number of publications (book, international and national journal)||50||60||75||85||100|
|4||Number of lecturersai research||16||24||34||45||60|
|5||Number of community service||10||20||30||40||50|
|6||Number of lecturers as presenter at international and national conferences||16||21||27||34||42|
|7||Number of professions certified lecturers (excluding educator certification)||1||7||9||12||16|
- STRATEGIC PROGRAM
- Development of Doctors with Associate Professor rank for professors acceleration through international publications (1 professor for 1 doctorate guidance)
- Increase the productivity of lecturers in the field of researches and publications (books, national and international journals) and community service.
- Development and implementation of KKNI based curriculum at all levels (Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Program).
- Reaccreditation of Undergraduate Program (2015), Master Program (2015), and Doctoral Program (2014).
- Increasing the lecturersai??i?? competencies through professions certifications (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operation, and Strategic).
- Organizing international conferences
- Guest lectures/ seminars/ workshops for lecturers and students
- Focus on internationalization and assessment accreditation besides ABEST 21 (such as AUN (Asean University Network)).
- Improve the quality of Distance Learning (Undergraduate and Master).
- Increase PS recognition internationally by increasing the number of foreign students (Master Program)
- Dissemination of expertise Professor of the Department of Management.
- Professor visitation (Doctoral Program)
- Master and Doctoral Journey (Master and Doctoral Program).
- Pioneer the working paper series for lecturers of Management Department.
- Develop cooperation with various parties inside and outside the country.
- Promotion and benchmarking with universities from inside and outside the country (Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Program).
- Improvement of the function and the role of management laboratory and management agency
- Strengthening the arrangement and the quality of JAM (Applied Management Journal) and APMBA (Asia Pacific Management and Business Application) as scientific journal publication media
- Maintaining and enhancing the role of Quality Assurance Unit.
- Monitoring and evaluating PBM.
- Development of Management Science through Concentration meetings (five concentrations)
- Increase the guest lecturers activities through involving practitioners/ alumni, training, soft skill base workshops, and ICT for lecturers and students.
- Review and revise the Community Service Program (CSP) and Minor Thesis guide book to accommodate studentsai??i?? Profession CSP, Thematic CSP, conversion, and CSP object and minor thesis writing.
- Empowerment of concentration research
- Increasing lecturers participation on conferences or call for paper
- Increasing entrepreneurial activities and company visit day for students
- Improvement of Course Outline (Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Program)
- Involvement of lecturers participationAi?? in national and international annual events.
- Development and implementation of national quality framework (KKNI) base curriculum.
- Tracer Study (Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Program).
- Improving the management laboratory training program for students (research methodology, statistics, entrepreneurship, business consulting clinics, etc.).
- Giving awards to faculty and staff.